Friday, August 3, 2012

Hadley Lyn Scoresby

Hadley recently celebrated her "8th" birthday on July 4th!  With that comes her own personal parade and fireworks display!!!  Hadley is our 5th grandchild and also the 5th to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  We are very grateful for this blessing in her life.

Hadley came into this world with a big smile on her face, excited to come to earth.  As a baby, she was always smiling and had a giggle for everything!  She was and is a bright eyed beauty.  She is a natural athlete who enjoys being outside running, swimming, biking, horseback riding, skating, jumping on the trampoline and everything involved with activity.


At School

Quite the model!



"I Am A Child Of God"

"Granddaughter you are a joy to my heart and a delight to my eyes.  You are a precious gift and a wonderful addition to our lives."    Unknown

Loves her brothers


She is mature, confident and excels in her schooling.  She is a beloved daughter, great sister, fun cousin and cherished granddaughter.  We love you Baby Doll!  Congratulations on your baptism and Happy 8th Birthday!

"This is My Beloved Son"

Jesus entered Jordan's waters
When His work had just begun.
God the Father spake from heaven;
"This is My Beloved Son.  Hear Him!"

Nephites gazing into heaven
Saw their white-robed Savior come.
And they heard the Father witness;
"This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him!"

Joseph saw two glorious beings
Shining brighter than the sun.
God again presented Jesus;
"This is My Beloved Son, Hear Him!"

As I read the scriptures daily-
Words of Christ, the Holy One-
In my heart I'll hear God tell me;
"This is My Beloved Son, Hear Him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment